holiday accommodation in the
Highlands of Scotland
Near Fort William
Tel 01397 712520
|What our Guests Say
|How to Find Us
|How to Book
Our timber lodges each have one bedroom with either double or twin beds. They sleep a maximum of 2 people making them absolutely ideal for couples. Tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished throughout, they also comprise a kitchen, lounge/dining area and bathroom, and are set in 5 acres of woodland and gardens on the leafy banks of the tumbling River Spean.
Our well-equipped kitchens have all the modern conveniences you would expect, including fridge, electric cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle and so on, all necessary cooking utensils, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery, and of course not forgetting a cork screw. We even provide an iron and ironing board, and if there is anything else guests might need, they only have to ask.
Outside, each lodge has either its own veranda or private patio, overlooking the River Spean, or woodland and the Altour Burn, from which we take our name.
Lodges are double-glazed, well insulated and have fully controllable heating throughout making them the ideal hideaway for couples at any time of year.
Burnbank is not only a wonderful holiday location it is also our home, so you are assured of high standards, a warm welcome and true Highland hospitality.
For further details e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone us on 01397 712520
Copyright © Burnbank Lodges self catering holidays Scotland UK 2002 - 2010
"We really enjoyed our stay, the lodge had
everything we needed and was just what we
wanted for the 2 of us . We love the way they
are set out and you don’t feel on top of anyone else."
C & AH. Northumberland.
The living area is a lounge/dining room which includes a colour TV and a DVD player, and has either a patio door or a full height picture window to take advantage of the riverside and woodland setting.
Bedrooms have either double or twin beds with overhead reading lights, and ample built-in wardrobe and drawer space including a vanity unit. All bathrooms have showers.
- All bed linen provided
- Free WiFi
- Towels (1 set per person) included
- Drying-room for outdoor clothes
- On-site laundry facilities
- Fully equipped kitchens, including microwaves
- Remote control colour TV and DVD players
- Electricity is by meter reading (no coins required)
- 5 acres of private woodland and garden
- Large frontage and access onto River Spean
- Free fishing
- Fly fishing tackle available for hire
- Fly fishing tuition is available for beginners
- Private parking
- Walkers, cyclists and skiers welcome
- Storage for bicycles and outdoor equipment
- Dogs welcome in certain lodges by arrangement
(maximum 2 dogs - no puppies)
- Within easy walking distance of village amenities
- Family run business with owners resident on site
- Discounts and deals for selected local restaurants, activities and attractions - available to all guests.
- No Smoking inside lodges
"Just a note to thank you both for our lovely holiday
in lodge no.6. We realy enjoyed our week with you
and will make sure we book 2 weeks next time.
It was a great bonus being in such a beautiful spot
no caravans, no tents and no kids,
made it that much more special and quiet. "